Support the Red Cross Mission

Florida's Southern Gulf Coast Region of the American Red Cross relies heavily on the private contributions of individuals and businesses. We are proudly a United Way Agency, receiving 14% of our funding from our local United Way. However, the remaining 86% is generated through private donations, foundations and grants, revenue from our health and safety programs and some special events. We are not a government-funded agency.

Click here for our donor privacy policy:

Financial contributions to the American Red Cross are tax-deductible.

help

$20 provides 2 hot meals for a client

$50 feeds and shelters a client for a day

$500 deploys an Emergency Response Vehicle for a day

   

 

Donate By Phone using a Credit Card:
Call (Lee) 239-278-3401 or (Collier) 239-596-6868 between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays, or leave a message after hours and we'll return your call the following business day.

Donate By Mail with Check or Money Order:
Make your check or money order payable to the American Red Cross and mail to: 


Lee

American Red Cross
of Lee County  
7051 Cypress Terrace #110
Fort Myers, FL 33907

Collier

American Red Cross
of Collier County
2610 Northbrooke Plaza Dr.
Naples, FL 34119 

Donate a used car, boat or RV: Please call 1-877-700-4272 or .

Contributions to the American Red Cross, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (3) of the Internal Revenue Services Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes. The American Red Cross is not a government agency; our programs and services are made possible primarily through the generosity of individuals, businesses and foundations who give voluntary gifts of time and money. As the world's largest volunteer organization, Red Cross is able to stretch its resources even further and be the best possible steward of your gift.